Creating joy, for myself, for my clients and for the wider world is one of the founding principles of my business.
I was delighted therefore to have recently come across CORPORATE REBELS: MAKE WORK MORE FUN – a fascinating book filled with insightful practical examples of companies around the world, who are creating joyful places to do business.
The authors have been inspired by their travels to visit a number of different organisations who they discovered share common practices which they summarise under 8 key trends:
This Autumn, I’ve teamed up with my business buddies Kirsten at Gibbs & Partners and Dan at Corpe Consulting to form a virtual Business Book Group under our collaborative banner, Bright Minds in Business.
We have chosen to start our online discussion group with a focus on this book.
At this new online ‘Power Hour’ you will have the opportunity to:
- open your mind to new ways of being in business
- make new connections with other like-minded, forward-thinking business leaders
- join a facilitated discussion about a business book that will give you fresh insights to inspire your growth
- share insights and experiences that you can apply to grow your business (and help others in turn)
- get motivation and inspiration to read more
- plus give an underprivileged child access to books for a year (as we will be donating a proportion of registration fees to fund school libraries in Bombay, India)
Find out more and register for your place to join us here.